|W R A P - A C C O U N T S . C
What is the Benefits of a Wrap Account?
Benefits of a Wrap Account include:
- Wrap accounts are available on the Internet
to give immediate information (often in real
time) meaning investors can review their wrap
account Information 24 hours per day, 7 days
per week, 52 weeks per year
- Wrap accounts are an uncomplicated and simple
- Wrap accounts allows investors to adjust investment
goals as income and lifestyle change without
- Wrap accounts have a simple charging structure
- usually a single annual management charge
instead of a range of separate costs such as
set-up charge, dealing costs and management
- The popularity of wrap accounts outside the
UK is widely attributed to their flexibility.
One of the principal advantages is that whole
families can organise their affairs together.
So, while they maintain their individual aims
and objectives, the arrangements take full account
of each other’s situations.
- Completing your tax return is a much easier
task with your investments all stored in a wrap
- In addition to investments being kept under
one roof, they also provide for the new “mass
affluent” class with a route to the sort
of quality financial advice normally available
only to the very rich.
< Return to the Home Page
Wrap-Accounts.com has recently been approached with regards to the
future ownership and direction of the site. Read